Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Make Myself at Home

Thanks to my blogger friend (sister) Lisa I am now an official blogger on this particular blog site.

The day was so much cooler today and the night is beautiful.
Yesterday's fire in Griffith Park was close to home. Going north on the Blvd. we could see the actual flames in the distance. Made the fire personal and not just another news item.

Nothing to report right now. I'll take some time to figure out this new adventure.

My boss has been gone for almost 3 three weeks and when he's gone I have absolutely nothing to do after the Sunday bulletin or other misc weekly tasks. Please don't tell anyone but I have been watching the Phil Spector trial on the internet. I do minimize the screen so I only get the voice but still I can't help bringing it up to see what the witnesses and attorneys look like. Of coarse everyone know what Phil Spector looks like. Strange man. AND GUILTY!!! I would not make a fair juror on this case.

MITZI

1 comment:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Welcome to Blogger! I plan on putting some links on my sidebar. I'd like to put yours on if you don't mind. Good luck in your new blogging adventure.