Saturday, February 23, 2008

SICK TODAY

I came down with a bad cold Thursday. Left work early. Coughing, sneezing, coughing and more coughing. I feel sorry for Frank. He has to put up with my coughing, Leah's coughing, Timothy's coughing. He says it sound like a TB ward. He is very fanatic about getting sick. I don't blame him. He works at a school and has to clean up after kids that throw up in class. He is forever spraying the house with Lysol. He doesn't like getting sick. There was one year that he was always sick with a cold or flue and he's had enough of it. I don't blame him. It's no fun.

Seems like a lot of kids and staff are sick at work. It was inevitable that i would get sick too. I've been spraying Lysol at work too. I spray the doornobs that all the sick people touch. The dirtest germ carrier are the phone, doornobs, keypads, etc.

I always wipe the shopping carts with wipees because of the germs. If I get sick after shopping I know it was the shopping cart!

Though I'm sick today, I think my hardest day was yesterday. Hoping that I'm well by Monday for work.

I pray everyone reading this post will not get too close to the screen and get sick. :)

Good health to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.