Wednesday, August 15, 2007

GETTING READY TO GO

Had the kids over tonight to discuss our weekend in Big Bear. Whew! Get's a little crazy in my small house when everyone wants to talk at once and everyone has a different opinion. But I think we have it settled. Leave at noon on Friday to be in Big Bear by 3 PM. Look forward to a relaxing time with the family. The cabin is huge so we shouldn't step on each other. I just want everyone to have a good time. This will be the test, if we can all get along. I tend to want to "control" and mother everyone which isn't good. I end up getting stressed.

We went to Big Bear last year with Timothy & Larissa and had a great time. This time around we will have a flushing toilet! No more rustic cabins for me. If the toilet doesn't flush I don't to stay. Don't want to wake up to the pitter-patter of rats between the walls. Ugh!! and Ugh!!

I'm going to try and put some pictures of last year. If you don't see pictures in this post then I couldn't do it. I don't remember how from last post.

1 comment:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Oh! Have a good time! Take some good pictures and be ready to post!
You sound like me, you like to have a little modern convenience, like toilets and some running water. Hope you have a relaxing trip!